Tuesday, November 8, 2011

has anyone taken the praxis yet?

i just spent over an hour on the phone registering because the website is down. apparently i can't taker the test at the Warwick center for some reason..so now i have to take it in Cumberland..and the soonest available date was
December 5th. it says it could take up for 4 weeks for the results to come back..and i was planning on apply to the school of education on the January 3-4 dates!! i might be screwed :( and all my classes next semester will be dropped and ill have to take a semester off and my parents will be upset and my life will be over...okay sorry venting a bit here. BUT my main question is...how long did it take for you to get your scores back? and possibly any tips for me seeing as i have to take the entire 4 1/2 hour test in one sitting...

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah and if my comments still aren't working..please message me on facebook or something..i really need the help.

    ReplyDelete